Rain Gear

Frog Toggs are great for anything bu hunting. I love mine for fishing, watching games because they breather. But you are right, they are noisy. In my latest Cabela's Archery catalog, I saw some rain gear that folds up into the size of a coke can; they are waterproof and breathe. If I find it, i'll let you know what they were. I do remember that the price was not cheap; $80-$100 for a top OR a bottom.

Helly Hansen Impertech. I've had a set for years and it's worked very well. Worth every penny.

I second that. I have a set of blue bibs and jacket that i got from work and you will not get wet in them. I used to have a site book marked that you could get a complete set in real-tree AP for under 70$ if i recall right but the site gives me an error now. Look around on the web and you might be able to find a good deal.

I also have a set of Gander MT bibs and jacket that held up pretty well and they were quiet. I wore them for everything Turkey, Deer, Fishing etc. etc. I also have a set of Drake bibs and Jacket which are nice along with a LL Bean Jacket in MAX 4 for waterfowl. I picked up the LL Bean Jacket at the outlet store in Fayettville.

I picked up a no name set of pants and jacket on clearance at Fin, Feathers and Fur out in Ohio to replace my gander stuff when it finally craps the bed. Haven't used it yet but it looks decent for what i paid for it.

http://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=90_99

The cheap pair at the bottom in digital camo is what i garbed for a back up and there is a 60$ set of Nat Gear on here as well.

Anyone who has never seen this site they usually have pretty good deals (ESPECIALLY ON WATERFOWL AMMO BY THE CASE).

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is a lil old but... I just got the frogg toggs full suit for 6o$ from dicks. They are a little noisy but i don't intend on stalking anytime soon, I can get my bow back without noise and they keep me dry ! ! This has been an extremely wet opening week in sz, and I have Def got my $ worth already. I've been wearing a scent blocker base layer and soaking myself in the dead down wind spray. No problems.

I used the Frogg Toggs under my jacket a few years ago when it poured on opening day sz gun.They kept me 90 % dry.They can make noise- I believe they are made of tyvec.I wore them turkey hunting and the pant cuff ripped from sitting on the ground I guess. I will probably look for something more like cloth material when I buy another set.