Keeping my fingers crossed

5.9cummins

After having the house up on the market for 3+ months without a single look finally got a first bite yesterday.

Kicker was when my wife went to do lunch duty at school and one of my daughters class mates keeps telling her he saw our house. She finally asks him what he means and he says he saw the inside of it :derisive:

That was followed by our realtor calling us and telling us that the couple had family that use to own it and they love all the updates and work we did to it.

Knock on wood.

After having the house up on the market for 3+ months without a single look finally got a first bite yesterday.

Kicker was when my wife went to do lunch duty at school and one of my daughters class mates keeps telling her he saw our house. She finally asks him what he means and he says he saw the inside of it :derisive:

That was followed by our realtor calling us and telling us that the couple had family that use to own it and they love all the updates and work we did to it.

Knock on wood.

Where are you moving to?

Well , you lucked out . I install and remove Real Estate signs for a guy that owns a sign business . We do Nothnagle , USA , ReMax , Hunt , Cornerstone , Red Barn , etc ... I have driven past homes where I put up a sign 2 years ago or swapped them out when they changed Realtors .

Glad you were able to get the home sold .

Where are you moving to?

Dont really know. Probably going to rent for a while and take a long hard look at where we will end up. Dont really know if i am going to stay with my current job or take another position elsewhere. But if i do end up staying where i am at i will probably end up in one of 4 areas, Jamestown, Batavia, Penn Yan, Ithaca. If i take another position who knows (other areas / other states - its all up in the air).