Belo

700 lb NJ Black Bear Record

Morris County is suburbia lol, I was born there. What a monster. I wonder if it was killed on the Picatinny Arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Dumpster bear for sure. I think the gun record there is over 800lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a dumpster bear with that head though!

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Not a dumpster bear with that head though!

True. 23” is massive. My bobcat is 10” and change and my lion is 13” and change, so 23” is huge!

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

True. 23” is massive. My bobcat is 10” and change and my lion is 13” and change, so 23” is huge!

Heck, i’ve got a 36” yardstick.   

• Like 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Its probably 25 years old, which means its lived in NJ longer than I did

• Like 1

-Mitch Hedberg

Its probably 25 years old, which means its lived in NJ longer than I did
Man just 5 years shy of a full term life. Bummer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Black Bears are everywhere in Passaic County,NJ where, I hiked yesterday! These Black Bears are very smart about getting into the Dumpsters! They probably get bigger then a regular Black Bear.

21 hours ago, Steve D said:

i searched the bear thread and out of state hunting front pages and then did a word title search for bear record in all sections.

Not sure "believe it or not" is a great title my friend. 

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

20 minutes ago, Belo said:

i searched the bear thread and out of state hunting front pages and then did a word title search for bear record in all sections.

Not sure "believe it or not" is a great title my friend. 

Sorry for the title but it was put in the Bow Hunting thread because it was shot with a bow and with the way things fly around the internet I had my doubts about the validity.

I know some big animals have been shot with a bow but a killing shot on that bear would have taken some serious penetration.

17 hours ago, Steve D said:

Sorry for the title but it was put in the Bow Hunting thread because it was shot with a bow and with the way things fly around the internet I had my doubts about the validity.

I know some big animals have been shot with a bow but a killing shot on that bear would have taken some serious penetration.

it's all good. Just wanted you to know that I had done an honest search to prevent a repost. 

• Like 1

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold