can't bow hunt this season, 1 arm in sling!

nix56

will be spending alot of time in cabin and hunting with my 16yr old nephew. my buddies refer to me as cabin b----, cook n clean. I'm going to m,ake a hat to wear in the woods , lights and deer whistles on it! I'll be visiting my h hunting buddies when their in the woods just to see if they seen anything!!

what happened? last year my hubby broke his hand, i bought him the rip shot, and he fell in love with that release. it is made by riparchery. after his hand healed he went back to his Fletcher release for 2 shot and been rip shot every since. if anyone is interested pm me i will send link.

the ripshot is cool though when hubby broke his hand and it also effected some of the fingers he tried to use the JimmyT and he could not control that to draw the bow back and with the ripshot he was able to and the company stands behind their product cause the one strap was getting a tear in it cause of a bur on the metal part and they sent out a replacement for free we have told alot of people about the ripshot and they love it is also is good if you have a bad shoulder too my FIL has a bumb shoulder and he was able to shot the bow with ease with the ripshot. I want to get myself one and maybe our 2 son's one if they want one.

• Like 1