bow stolen in macedon ny!!

5.9cummins

That sucks. I believe I should be able to leave my wallet on the dash and the doors unlocked.However I know thats not how things are.

I leave NOTHING in my cars. In gun my case is left open while I'm afield so I don't come back to a smashed window . Cars are broken into far more then houses why anyone would leave bows and guns in them is beyond me.

Everything I buy gets my name scribed into it as well, in several places.

I've always been amazed at the crime rate in Wayne Co. Have family up that way and hunt there a bit. Hear a ton of petty thefts/larceny and home break-ins.

A few years ago they had a rash of thefts in Wayne county . Our tract was hit one night and stuff was taken from unlocked vehicles and open garages . The police said they would hit Ontario one night , then say Newark , then Lyons , etc . They would jump around to different housing tracts in different towns . Had a Radar Detector stolen from my wifes car and they didn't take the cord as it was down through the cowling .What about Sheriff York (Livingston Co ) having guns stolen from his vehicle at one of the Malls !

You used to be able to leave your car in the driveway unlocked and even leave the keys in the ignition and not have to worry !

I leave my Bow case open when I leave my vehicle to hunt .

What about Sheriff York (Livingston Co ) having guns stolen from his vehicle at one of the Malls !

Yeah that was a pretty ballsy thief. From what I heard, the truck was parked right near one of the entrances to a major department store, and during daylight. If thats how it happened, that guy has a set of brass ones.

I know they caught him last week, but one of the guns has still not been found.

Thats wild..I mean can you blame the bow/gun owner for leaving it in the car if something ever did happen!!I'm shure they would try it!Iit sucks you can't trust people but ill tell ya what let me see someone going threw my truck and from 200 yards away i don't know how they looked so much like a noisy deer!! :spiteful: