I need new hunting pants

RangerClay

My old gray woolrich hunting just don't fit around my waist like they used to. With southern tier gun season just around the corner I went to Herb Phillipsons to see what they had. All that they had were the green wool pants and I would prefer the gray.

Is there store in Syracuse area that has a decent supply or gray wool hunting pants? They don't necessarily have to be the woolrich brand, just the gray pattern.

But we've bought grey wool pants from Sportsmans Guide...need to watch sizing if any of it is euro. sizes run sm...but ours were US ...he loves them and Cabelas has them ...I think in grey...exspensive

Yes I know I can get them on-line but you cannot try them on. Looking to buy gray (not green) somewhere in central NY.

ever been to bradfords? its by the fort drum main gate there on rte 11 just past the walmart. I havent been there since i worked the first and second phase on drum, but ive seen the gray wool pants there. try that out, and its not to far from you.

Its actually called Bradleys and I havn't been in there in 15 years. I will be going by there on my way to camp Friday and I will give them a look. Thanks.

Does anyone know if DeJulios in Syracuse sells wool hunting pants?

Edited by RangerClay