Big 10pt Still Haunts Me!

Cabin Fever

I put a new stand up before season. My 16 year old son (who has never gotten a deer with his bow or has even had the opportunity to shoot at one for that matter) planned on hunting it this afternoon after school. I thought just to get him excited, I would put a trailcam in the foodplot 25 yards out and face his stand. That way he could see what has passed within his shooting range. I just put the cam out yesterday. I checked it today and got a shock to see the BIG 10pt (that I've gotten pics of by 4 of my stands now!) passing by ~18 yards from the stand last night, not long after I drove out of camp! LOL He is just itching for an arrow!!

I just found an active scrape ~50 yards away from where he is standing in the corner of this foodplot. I moved the cam there today in order to get some new scrape videos and see who's coming out to play!

I'm attaching a blank pic also, so you can see his 15 yard marker (orange ribbon) and the stand is directly above it in the pic! In the pic with the buck, you can see the 15 yard marker on his left.

IM000006.jpg

IM000012.jpg