Adirondacks Pic

SteveNY

Thats Heart Lake from Mt. Jo......Colden far left,MacIntyre Range,Wall Face down through Indian Pass in the distance.

Thank you, my wife handles all of the names of the places we have been and those are familiar, no hard trails though as I cart my soon to be 3 year old in on my back. Last year she picked one that rose 900ft in .9 of a mile, I thanked her for that when we got to the top.

Thank you, my wife handles all of the names of the places we have been and those are familiar, no hard trails though as I cart my soon to be 3 year old in on my back. Last year she picked one that rose 900ft in .9 of a mile, I thanked her for that when we got to the top.

Guy I hike with is working on his 46'er patch. I'm pretty sure he brings me along for my memory of the peaks we are looking at and orientation with out looking at the map all the time. LOL

That right there is one of the reasons I still travel 700 miles to go deer hunting in NY.

Your home state of NC has even higher peaks than NY, and it's pretty darn scenic around the Smoky Mt region in neighboring TN. Plus, they have way more deer than the Adirondacks with more liberal bag limits to boot! I think I know where I'd go if I had to go 700 miles.