Hello from Cotton-Hanlon

C-H Brad

Doing a Google search I came across this forum and low and behold I found some post about our company Cotton-Hanlon, Inc.

I want to say thanks for all the nice things several posters (CulverCreek, wdswtr and others...) have had to say about us.

Don't worry I'm not going to be annoying and post commerical items but if any one has any questions please ask.

Thanks for a great forum I look forward to reading, lurking and posting.

Bob

Culver, You and your Dad have a great setup there. Hope you can enjoy it for many years to come.

Burt, I think I know which parcel you are talking about but to make sure please send me an email with some more details [email protected] so I can put your name on the waiting list for that specific woodlot (if I haven't already done that).

Bob

Anthony,

Nothing is open right now but check our website ( www.cottonhanlon.com) on March 1, 2012 at 7:30 AM as this is when I come out with the list of available woodlots for the year. It's a first come first served basis so check early for the most options.

Most of our woodlots are more mature but we do have a few that were cut hard as part of a pulp harvest operation and are coming back really thick to aspen so they might have some good rabbit cover

Bob

• 3 weeks later...