Walmart has there archery items now in stock

sweet old bill

So should you now go in and pickup a new sight or release. Or if you do take the time to make sure you are sighted in and the release does fit you to a Tee. I over the years would see guys come into my bow shop, buy a total bow package and then except to hunt the next day. It makes more sence to me to buy early and practice all summer with your new bow, release, sight or arrows, so that on opening day you are sure how all will work. How about you ????

The problem is that a lot of it depends on the store manager.  Some will sell at really low prices just to get last year's stock the hell out of the store.  Others, like my new manager, refuse to sell anything cheap for some reason.  Case in point, we were selling 2 types of backpacks.  They were both field and stream, one was $70 marked down to $9.98 and the other was $50 down to $5.98.  I bought two of each at those prices and the next day when the manager found out he had all the prices changed back to about %25 off.  It really depends on what store you're near and who's running it.

The problem is that a lot of it depends on the store manager.  Some will sell at really low prices just to get last year's stock the hell out of the store.  Others, like my new manager, refuse to sell anything cheap for some reason.  Case in point, we were selling 2 types of backpacks.  They were both field and stream, one was $70 marked down to $9.98 and the other was $50 down to $5.98.  I bought two of each at those prices and the next day when the manager found out he had all the prices changed back to about %25 off.  It really depends on what store you're near and who's running it.

It's the manager's discretion to set the Clearance Prices at WallyWorld . I have bought stuff in Geneseo and figured the Webster store would have the same price . No way . The Webster hardly marks their Hunting Merchandise down .

Hey thats funny.Down here in Westchester The guy was so bad I asked why he had such a bad attitude.That he made me hate dealing with hjm.He told me go somewhere else.So I asked a manager if that was the kind of person they wanted to run the department and he was quickly replaced.And I gotta say I felt good.

Thats one of the reasons i don't go to Walmart, under trained, under paid, crap selection.  Granted every walmart isnt like that, the one in Monticello is pretty impressive.  Walmart is 100% about profit (not that any other business is not) but they take it to the extreme.  I have a friend that is a vendor for them, and its a nightmare for him to deal with.  He is debating to pull out for 2012 because of the crap they put him through, its almost not worth it for him to deal with them because of the slim margins.  But hey it is what it is, if he isnt selling to them someone else (Chinese more then likely) will step in.