Giants Versus Jets Showdown

DTG3k

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Giants
    • Jets

Giants play at their best when their backs are against the wall. Jets don't have a running game and Mark Sanchez is too busy chasing 19 year olds (Kate Upton) instead of winning football games. The Sanchez/Eli comparison is ridiculous. Eli is having one of the best years of his career and now he finally is working with the most talented receiving corp since their superbowl run.. I give just a slight edge to the Jets defense but the difference in offense is huge.

Giants play at their best when their backs are against the wall. Jets don't have a running game and Mark Sanchez is too busy chasing 19 year olds (Kate Upton) instead of winning football games. The Sanchez/Eli comparison is ridiculous. Eli is having one of the best years of his career and now he finally is working with the most talented receiving corp since their superbowl run.. I give just a slight edge to the Jets defense but the difference in offense is huge.

+1

The Jets have not played any worthy opponents other than New England, and lost. Giants have played the best in the league and have proved that when they play to their full potential they can go toe to toe with anybody. There is no comparison between the two teams.

Giants have a lot of injuries but they still have enough to cover the Jets. Corey Webster can cover "Plexiglass" Burress, Michael Boley will can cover Dustin Keller. That leaves Aaron Ross and Prince Amukamara to double up on Santonio Holmes. Jets offense simply isn't that good.

Dinsdale, why "Loozerville"? Are you not in the Christmas spirit? Cheer up!

I coined a joke of the name; Loozerville USA; as a play on the hamlet name where I live and I use it on several forums.....before I lived here it was known for a house of ill repute and several seedy bars through the 70's. Known for its ruff and tumble existance some older folks here raised an eyebrow when you would say that's where you live.....after 20+ years here that's not so much the case anymore as the city folks have moved up here, but it was the case years ago.....

I'm always in a Christmas spirit...But thanks for the thought ;)