Need guidance and a butcher

First Time Hunter's

There was a guy on Beach Rd. in CP that did them. I have never taken a deer there but i have friends who say he does a good job.

I have taken deer to Jimmy Maki as Greene Hunter stated, but he's in Southern Albany County. He is a good guy and does a good job. The only thing i don't like is that he doesn't wrap the meat so you can just put it in the freezer. It comes as if you are buying from a market. Therefore it will freezer burn unless you rewrap. 

Made some hot venison sausage this morning, I didn't add pork, the wife and I prefer it lean. Added 3 Hungarian Wax peppers from the garden, hot pepper flakes, onion, sausage seasoning. Fried up a couple sample pieces. It passed the test!IMG_20201008_132920095.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 8

I still use a processer ,mostly because i want my meat to be done like a butcher would do it . Most guys just cut chunks of meat off and either eat those or grind it up . Until i get some actual lessons from an actual butcher ill keep taking it somewhere. 

See it’s funny you say that.. down here the butcher cuts it like crap.. I would say me and some of the other guys down here do it better than the butcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

See it’s funny you say that.. down here the butcher cuts it like crap.. I would say me and some of the other guys down here do it better than the butcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Full disclosure I am definitely not one of the guys mentioned in the last sentence. Probably could be if I had space to do so and practice but definitely not one of those guys lol

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton