Suffolk county Sheriff's auto auction

Karpteach

havnt heard of that in along time actually.. didnt know they still do it. Its all fixed politics anyways, all inside jobs and cops and good friends or family members of cops got the good cars...

Edited by Geno C

no prob, i always heard rumors of say a drug dealers car getting impounded and it would be an amazing high end expensive car that a cop some how bought for a few K. always seems to be the inside men making out. If you find anything out id like to know if they still do it. i remember you could get a nice car for relatively cheap but im sure the mark up now a days is top dollar lol

Anyone who has the possibility of getting shot in the face every day should have first pick in my book anyway.

your absolutely right. but if anyone thinks there are no inside things that go down on a day to day basis your crazy... no matter the magnitude it happens. i will say i know of Suffolk county cops who confiscate and end up with quite a few things to sell on the side so i will point that out. and thats the truth... if you guys think things like that dont happen then your oblivious

Dinsdale, thanks! I know about intenationalauction.com, not a bad place. The Suffolk one was run by the sheriff's department out east. There is shady business going on everywhere. Nobody is claiming all cops are bad or that there job is not dangerous!

Edited by Karpteach

Cops put their neck on the line everyday im not bashing them. i have plenty of friends and family who are cops in Suffolk and Nassau. My buddy was sworn in last January, i took the test for SPD in June.... I hear thing tho lol

Geno you should tell your Suffolk friends (Bull#$%^) and if it is true they shouldnt go around telling you because you come on here and make statements that could get them in serious trouble. Its fair to say your basing your comments on what you hear.You say you have heard of cops that confiscate things and sell them on the side.If thats true its called "corruption" and they arent police officers they're criminals. I hope they're not your friends and family. Years ago it was different and your probably right to a point but now that shit dont fly. Most police departments when they have their auctions now the police officers arent allowed to attend. Bottom line this is how rumors get started and no one should ASSUME because we know what happens then. Im not attacking you personally and hope you dont get that impression but if you havent figured it out yet, I had 20 yrs with the Police Dept. and retired at age 41 and I am very proud of what I did and still consider myself a cop because you never lose it and if what you say is true it hurts me because the 99.9 percent of the great cops out their get a bad name from pieces of crap who are corrupt. No Police Dept stands for corruption anymore. Good hunting buddy.

Geno you should tell your Suffolk friends (Bull#$%^) and if it is true they shouldnt go around telling you because you come on here and make statements that could get them in serious trouble. Its fair to say your basing your comments on what you hear.You say you have heard of cops that confiscate things and sell them on the side.If thats true its called "corruption" and they arent police officers they're criminals. I hope they're not your friends and family. Years ago it was different and your probably right to a point but now that shit dont fly. Most police departments when they have their auctions now the police officers arent allowed to attend. Bottom line this is how rumors get started and no one should ASSUME because we know what happens then. Im not attacking you personally and hope you dont get that impression but if you havent figured it out yet, I had 20 yrs with the Police Dept. and retired at age 41 and I am very proud of what I did and still consider myself a cop because you never lose it and if what you say is true it hurts me because the 99.9 percent of the great cops out their get a bad name from pieces of crap who are corrupt. No Police Dept stands for corruption anymore. Good hunting buddy.

no i dont think your attacking me, your entitled to your opinion as i am as well... my statements are based on hear say. And for the record i did not name drop by any means, i also have plenty of friends from out of state who are cops as well. i hear stories. to get back on topic the statements i made about the auctions came directly from friends who are cops. ive heard this a few years ago and heard it on more then one occasion. True or not its what i heard... So i assume it would be safe to say that in your 20 years on the force these statements are false. but then again how many individuals are employed through Suffolk / Nassau county as a cop? and im sure you did not know then all because we are talking about 1000s who took a test and passed it and prior to that test were regular individuals. Im not taking a stab at you because i respect that you served the county as a cop BUT we know some systems are corrupt to a certain extent and there are bad eggs here and there...