Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You bashed the crap out of the Yankees about covid early in the season, lots of LOLs

Yea. I still find it funny they can't play with covid. Look at the US Open tennis in NYC right now. The players don't need a vaccine but the fans do. It makes no sense

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hes definitely not Robbie Ray. He has more Win/K/SO, virtually same ERA, fewer walks and hits so much better WHIP and a full K/9 higher. Allowed 7 fewer HR.

image.thumb.png.ed4a13117ab73c404854863104c3f704.png

it's gonna be a nail biter. maybe 5-6 starts left for each?

Cole reinventing himself with 15 K's in seven innings last night!

Not sure Yankees got what it takes to go all the way this year. But Cole and Judge have been consistent throughout most of the season. If Yankees get hot again at the right time, it could be interesting in October. But we'll see?

Mookie Betts is, and always has been a great player! And so fun and refreshing to watch play the game. Biggest blunder the Red Sox have made since Ruth, was letting him go. Should have rebuilt around him.

1 minute ago, grampy said:

Cole reinventing himself with 15 K's in seven innings last night!

Not sure Yankees got what it takes to go all the way this year. But Cole and Judge have been consistent throughout most of the season. If Yankees get hot again at the right time, it could be interesting in October. But we'll see?

Mookie Betts is, and always has been a great player! And so fun and refreshing to watch play the game. Biggest blunder the Red Sox have made since Ruth, was letting him go. Should have rebuilt around him.

I wish, but he turned down 8/$200M before he even won the MVP. I'm just thankful we didn't waste his talent and get 0 rings. The 2018 year was sweet.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I wish, but he turned down 8/$200M before he even won the MVP. 

He had MVP written all over him when he was in Boston. Sox should have given him a blank check. Players like him don't come down the pike but a couple times in a generation.

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

He had MVP written all over him when he was in Boston. Sox should have given him a blank check. Players like him don't come down the pike but a couple times in a generation.

I agree, but then maybe they felt we would be like Angels with Trout and no playoffs each year

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You ditched the Mets when they traded that scumbag Dykstra but this youre ok with??

I always loved Mookie since his first year. But nobody will come close to the love I have for Dykstra. Not even Pedroia or David Ortiz. But if the Sox dont make playoffs I hope Betts gets 5 rings.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I always loved Mookie since his first year. But nobody will come close to the love I have for Dykstra. Not even Pedroia or David Ortiz. But if the Sox dont make playoffs I hope Betts gets 5 rings.

And Judge one!!! I know you hide your true feelings for the big lug!

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2021 at 10:28 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hes full of crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 9/8/2021 at 7:09 AM, crappyice said:

Looked like a cry baby who just quit after little things were not going right(lemieux E on DP ball, balk, wild pitch…)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox finally beat the Rays, and even though we have been brutal lately we passed the Yanks for a day! Cole at Fenway for a 1-game playoff would be electric. We hit him hard in the playoffs when he was with the Stros.