Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

Thought this was kinda cool. Watched a show on the making of the movie today also.  One of my favorite all time movies. It came out the year I graduated from high school and about 6 months after my Dad passed away.  

This is on Thursday night I will def check it out. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/field-dreams-game-ready-mlb-165211409.html

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 7:16 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

Thought this was kinda cool. Watched a show on the making of the movie today also.  One of my favorite all time movies. It came out the year I graduated from high school and about 6 months after my Dad passed away.  

This is on Thursday night I will def check it out. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/field-dreams-game-ready-mlb-165211409.html

42 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

fe9d4cd1b3218e936e2fbbe0dbec4a99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On Fox Tonite at 7 . Pregame at 6

43 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No credit to all the white Sox homers including the walk off?

I didn't stay up that late. 4:30 am for work here comes early.  Only game I've watched all season. It was different, I enjoyed what I watched. Honestly don't care who wins just wanted to see homers into the corn. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I didn't stay up that late. 4:30 am for work here comes early.  Only game I've watched all season. It was different, I enjoyed what I watched. Honestly don't care who wins just wanted to see homers into the corn. 

I kept thinking to myself, about how many huge bucks were within a few miles of that field????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

I kept thinking to myself, about how many huge bucks were within a few miles of that field????

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I was thinking it probably needs 3 or 4 PP’s too. I think Moog has enough

Would be something to be the landowner next door and sit in a treestand hunting and also watch the game. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can the overwhelmingly AL favorites win the the AL or will Boone find a way to blow it?

That’s the million dollar question? But it’s not Boone it’s the bullpen that’s killing us. Except for today you seen they finally got it done. Next stop 1st place.

• Like 1