New to me HHA optimizer light slider sight

rob-c

I’ve been wanting to try out a single pin for some time, so I’ve been surfing the A/T classifieds. Found a good deal on the HHA that the seller also installed a 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment bracket. Chomping at the bit to get out and sight in this sight. 

057DDC0A-90E5-4646-8DEA-A95CAC15271A.png

• Like 1

I went to a single pin slider last year and love it. The sight picture is amazing.For hunting i don't adjust it unless i am shooting over 32 yds which is rare. 

I have mine set at 26 yds and am 3" low at 31 yds and 3" high at 15 yards. This setup makes it easy to shoot in the heat of the moment. 

I shoot a fairly heavy arrow,575 grains so your arrow drop might be very different.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 6:10 PM, rob-c said:

I’ve been wanting to try out a single pin for some time, so I’ve been surfing the A/T classifieds. Found a good deal on the HHA that the seller also installed a 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment bracket. Chomping at the bit to get out and sight in this sight. 

057DDC0A-90E5-4646-8DEA-A95CAC15271A.png

I bought this site last year after my spothog craped out.It took me awhile to figure it out but i like it a lot.My bow is old and slow so the max i can get out of it is 45yrds.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was taught with 1 pin and want to go back to it after trying multiple pins. Looking to get a nice heavy site pin, I found out with current sight I do not like the small ones. Found one I liked in magazine last year then saw it cost more than 500 and said forget all that.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk