MEXICO- "NO MORE WEAPONS"

Mexico should be declared the terrorist state it is and should clean up their crime problem or we should invade, and do it for them.

Mexico's President had the nerve to say:

'Mexico needs your help'

Calderon said the billboard's letters were made with weapons seized by local, state and federal authorities.

"Dear friends of the United States, Mexico needs your help to stop this terrible violence that we're suffering," Calderon said in English during the unveiling ceremony.

"The best way to do this is to stop the flow of automatic weapons into Mexico," he added.

The only problem is that the only automatic weapons in Mexico from the US were legally sold to their military. Just another smokescreen for him and his fellow criminals.

post-1671-0-56131000-1330264002_thumb.jp

I think that billboard is more a response to the screwed up "fast and furious" gun walk the ATF lost.

i worked in columbia and mexico for over 3 years, MS13 was trained and armed by US forces, this is documented, as are many other narco groups in central america, be it afghanistan or el salvador, when you encounter us weapons and tactics its because we trained them!

I have no problem with mexico asking the us to do something about the us weapons in their country, but what has ever been done about the central and south american drugs that end up in the USA?

control your drugs we will control the guns, you go first.

since most if not all drug money ends up being used against the USA in one form or another the first thing we need to do is make it part of the patriot act that anyone convicted of drug possession goes one way to gitmo, no questions, they are helping terrorists by supplying them with cash, so you get busted for narcotics and convicted you go to the same place the taliban and al qaeda boys go.

I think that billboard is more a response to the screwed up "fast and furious" gun walk the ATF lost.

i worked in columbia and mexico for over 3 years, MS13 was trained and armed by US forces, this is documented, as are many other narco groups in central america, be it afghanistan or el salvador, when you encounter us weapons and tactics its because we trained them!

I have no problem with mexico asking the us to do something about the us weapons in their country, but what has ever been done about the central and south american drugs that end up in the USA?

control your drugs we will control the guns, you go first.

since most if not all drug money ends up being used against the USA in one form or another the first thing we need to do is make it part of the patriot act that anyone convicted of drug possession goes one way to gitmo, no questions, they are helping terrorists by supplying them with cash, so you get busted for narcotics and convicted you go to the same place the taliban and al qaeda boys go.

wait a minute..before i go...the Patriot Act.......that is not a good thing..yo VT....I thought we were on common ground ...guess not ......

the

I have an idea....

Let's dress up like Mexicans with sombreros and big hairy moustaches and invade CANADA...

Then when the Canadians go down to Mexico kick ass, we can sneak into Canada and steal all of thier maple syrup and beer...

Canadian BEER is really GOOD !!...

Yes, I'm sure of it. It is a response to that Holder fiasco that Republicans are investigating now. It's an interesting story of government screw-up.

Check out: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/12/08/attorney-general-eric-holder-grilled-on-bungled-gun-sting.html

A few years ago I talked to a guy that worked on the boarder (Boarder Patrol as I recall) he was also a firearms instructer. Mexican Police would come over the boarder, to Qualify whith their hand guns, and on more than one occasion their guns would turn out to be stolen from the U.S. This whole Mexico thing is beyond FUBAR

Edited by ants