post was deleted

Red

not sure what happeneded if anyone can help me out here? i started a post earlier today the title was what taxidermist do you use? then i stated i use The Buck Stop Here in North Toawanda in under 3 minutes the post ws gone deleted no where to be found i was wondering what might have happened? or i can just continue it from here what taxidernmist do you use?

i meant to ask if there was a way for me to retrieve or if i could repost it. i wasnt sure if it was just a computer goof or if some one deleted it. i started this post last night after crawling in the door from the bar lol

• Like 1

not sure what happeneded if anyone can help me out here? i started a post earlier today the title was what taxidermist do you use? then i stated i use The Buck Stop Here in North Toawanda in under 3 minutes the post ws gone deleted no where to be found i was wondering what might have happened? or i can just continue it from here what taxidernmist do you use?

Just something you might want to chew on, a couple times I've typed out some profound statement or response to a thread and then FORGET to hit the POST button. Brilliant I'm not...................

Maybe (but probably not) you did the same thing?

It's hard to admit, I know. Some of you will be amazed that I could even muster the courage to post this but I'm trying to look into the mirror and be a better man.

Not really. I'm just waiting for the Vicks Nyquil to kick in. <grin>

>>>>>----------------------------------->

Edited by Lawdwaz