Arizona Decides Trail Cameras Violate Fair Chase; Hits Hunters with Country’s First Full Cam Ban

Grouse

8 hours ago, phade said:

It’s for hunting but it wasn’t lawmakers (legislators as we are used to) it was the game commission board. Unanimous. 

Unfortunately we have a lot of unelected "lawmakers" working in bureaucratic agencies, that have the power to pass laws affecting all of us.  That's one of the reasons we need to be very wary whenever the govt decides to grant such power to an agency where nobody is held accountable by the people.  The BATFE is probably the worst agency there is.

I can't imagine how anyone would prove that a trail camera is not being used strictly for security purposes, to monitor trespassing, which is everyone's right. This sounds like an unenforceable law. But I'm sure as heck not a lawyer.

2 hours ago, knehrke said:

I can't imagine how anyone would prove that a trail camera is not being used strictly for security purposes, to monitor trespassing, which is everyone's right. This sounds like an unenforceable law. But I'm sure as heck not a lawyer.

Maybe they could state they have to be within x yards of a property line or something like that

On 6/29/2021 at 5:12 AM, blackbeltbill said:

That sounds right..

For the better part of 25 years or so- the illegal population  was " always" 11 Million.

Really -- Tucker had it right-- At least 22 Million and Growing...

Yup the libs got what they wanted