2021 Firearm Raffle

Tickets are being printed. Raffling off 5 higher end guns. Will be $50 per ticket. 3 tickets bought gets you a free member. Only 300 tickets will be sold. Guns offered will include 6.5 Creedmoor, 300 Winchester magnum, 5.56 NATO, 22 Win Mag, and 50 cal (ML). More details to follow.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still a lot of the 300 tickets left. It's a drawing of sold tickets only so the odds are really good. A couple of these guns would cost well over $1k if you bought them. The AR and Ruger aren't cheap either. Send me a message on here if you're interested! 20210801_144607.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Just now, Nomad said:

In order to give others a chance , I’m sitting out .

I should have sent you the payment, to purchase my ticket Larry! I've never won anything! Well...except for the time I won a $22  50/50 at my grandsons little league game!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Nomad said:

In order to give others a chance , I’m sitting out .

the Steyr 22mag isn't easy to come by not much comes up for a google search either. supposedly a really nice "don't make them like they used to" kind of gun. the shop owner even personally owns one. you'd be a shoe-in for winning it so maybe grampy or john will now. hahaha

• Like 1

same as Culver's raffle in WNY, 40% of our net profit from this will stay local. some examples already for this year are as follows:

• support local Field to Fork program (Culver and I have a conference call to get it plugged in the NY Outdoor News)
  • we're writing a 4 figure check to the local Capital District Sportsman group that has grand plans of getting multiple conservation groups together working as one and heavily involved in youth outdoor education and events.
  • another large check goes every year to NY 4H youth shooting sports program.
  • support to local communities efforts at doing QDM with organized cooperatives providing them educational posters tools, and resources for harvest check stations and data collection like jawbone aging (and CA from a lab)
  •  lobbying - we've been working with local, county, and state officials to push for changing hunting hours to allow for 30mins before and after sunset, as well as lowering youth junior hunter age for big game (deer) from 14 to 12 yrs old (reason this area were some of the first counties to adopt the law/pilot program).
  • wasn't even on the radar here do you high demand vs supply, but we ran a food plot seed program again to get food plot seed out to people at an 80% discount.
  • scholarship went out to a graduating HS student pursuing a career related to the outdoors or conservation (we do this every year).
    ....i'm sure there's more but that some of it.

• 3 weeks later...