Ruger hiring people and they are getting desperate

Grouse

3 minutes ago, phade said:

That said, ASU is world-class in terms of prep for their graduating students. By far the best source I've ever seen or been to. They do not mess around. And, I am also blatantly sad that that school was never on my radar as a young man. You can't drive into that area without getting into an accident because your neck is spun sideways. Oh My Lord.

My good friend from here went to school there, and never left ! I would go out for two weeks each year  .

I had an ASU T shirt , “ truth , knowledge and a great tan .” 

At 1PM we would go to his buddy’s apartment pool , as that was when the girls came out to tan .

1 hour ago, sodfather said:

When my wife started her position in Buffalo schools they had the same problem with getting parents to attend. My wife said let’s order pizza and wings and say come to the open house and we will feed you . 
The following year was record numbers and when the parents did show the schools handed out a free book along with the pizza. 

My wife got a teaching gig in buffalo for exactly one semester ,she said she would come home crying ,then she went back to get her masters so she could deal with college students instead . She said kids brought knives to school ,fights everyday ,sex in the batheooms,death threats from her students .

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

My wife got a teaching gig in buffalo for exactly one semester ,she said she would come home crying ,then she went back to get her masters so she could deal with college students instead . She said kids brought knives to school ,fights everyday ,sex in the batheooms,death threats from her students .

Seriously? I’ve heard stories but not that bad . I’m guessing depends on the school . 
I heard on the radio in Massachusetts small business had a sign “ Sorry for the slow service we are short staffed.” 
Another company I know of in Buffalo was offering 3k signing bonus to come back before September and couldn’t get his own staff back. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

9 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Seriously? I’ve heard stories but not that bad . I’m guessing depends on the school . 
I heard on the radio in Massachusetts small business had a sign “ Sorry for the slow service we are short staffed.” 
Another company I know of in Buffalo was offering 3k signing bonus to come back before September and couldn’t get his own staff back. 

I have a friend who works in the Buffalo Public School's and those same stories and much worse have been told about the kids and it wasn't just high school either. Crazy stories all the way down to 5th graders. 

I don't know how those teachers last. He's now in an administrative position and is hardly inside one of the schools.