Its hard to believe .......

Robhuntandfish

Urine based scents never really worked for me??? So I haven't used them in years. I have started peeing in mock and natural scrapes, to better results, than the stuff I bought off the shelf. Had good results using EverCalm for a cover scent. Though I haven't used that in the last year or so either.

What scent did you order? And by all means if it works for you, keep using it!!! I know many hunters that swear it works wonders for them! I just never had any concrete evidence that it worked for me.

39 minutes ago, grampy said:

Urine based scents never really worked for me??? So I haven't used them in years. I have started peeing in mock and natural scrapes, to better results, than the stuff I bought off the shelf. Had good results using EverCalm for a cover scent. Though I haven't used that in the last year or so either.

What scent did you order? And by all means if it works for you, keep using it!!! I know many hunters that swear it works wonders for them! I just never had any concrete evidence that it worked for me.

I am going to put up two scent drippers late October on high branches above a couple of active scrapes.  Usually get a ton of action at one of them.  Deer stand on their hind legs to check it out.  Also a well used licking branch there.  It seems to help and for a couple of dollars worth a try. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Deer seem attracted to it ----- can see it hanging in the tree.  Might be it works , but also could just be the licking branch alone but this gets a lot of action when we have one hanging there 

Dark knight 2.JPG

nice stota buck 2.JPG

Six- 2016.JPG

stota 2020 scraptree 1.JPG

stota buck 2020 - 1.JPG

stota 2020 bucks 2.JPG

Stota 2020 bucks.JPG

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Deer seem attracted to it ----- can see it hanging in the tree.  Might be it works , but also could just be the licking branch alone but this gets a lot of action when we have one hanging there 

Dark knight 2.JPG

nice stota buck 2.JPG

Six- 2016.JPG

stota 2020 scraptree 1.JPG

stota buck 2020 - 1.JPG

stota 2020 bucks 2.JPG

Stota 2020 bucks.JPG

No one can argue with the years of testimonials, or hundreds of thousands of pictures about how some deer scents work. I tried them for years myself! And just found no benefit at all to MY hunting. But apparently results vary greatly. And as I said, if it works for someone else, great!! Keep using it!! 

I'll just stick to my own sense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

No one can argue with the years of testimonials, or hundreds of thousands of pictures about how some deer scents work. I tried them for years myself! And just found no benefit at all to MY hunting. But apparently results vary greatly. And as I said, if it works for someone else, great!! Keep using it!! 

I'll just stick to my own sense.

there is def nothing better than the common sense!  which you def have.  Wish so many more people did.  If only that could be bottled and sold!

Edited by Robhuntandfish

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

there is def nothing better than the common sense!  which you def have.  Wish so many more people did.  If only that could be bottled and sold!

Thanks my friend.

But any little sense I do have, was only gained by doing things, multiple times the wrong way. Hitting me over the head, or by just doing it the hard way, for far too long!    :dontknow:

Bringing an expert pisser into the fold
@Biz-R-OWorld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But can he get it to me in 48 hours for $12.00......

Right on cue tonight. 3 bucks, so 4 total in 24 hours on my piss. I’ll post pics in journal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1