Crossbow Forum Guidlines?

SteveB

As far as I'm concerned if it has to do with crossbows, this is the place for it. We don't need another "policing activity". I'm sure that if anyone has any questions regarding crossbow shooting and hunting, no one will be keeping you from doing that.

That is exactly what was done on the Realtree forum, and all the fighting and arguing pretty much dried up because those that had no interest in crossbows simply avoided that section of the forum. It also kind of kept all these little crossbow arguments from popping up all over the forum as they do now because everyone knew where all crossbow discussions belonged. I think creating this section was a good idea, as long as we don't start creating a bunch of "fine print" as to what will be allowed in it and what won't.

Does anyone else think the purpose of the new forum should be for discussions of crossbows - shooting and hunting? Keep the debates on usage and seasons to one of the general areas?

Ill have to think about this.

Sent via mobile (tapatalk)