Get rid of it

Here’s what bothers me since you asked!
A member’s Ideology has zero to do with how I feel about him/her. How one carries themselves in conversation (or some feel conversion) is the part that is ridiculous. I disagree with chef and lefty a bunch but would rather discuss topics with them then sit in a room with people preaching to a majority choir and not listening. Listening…not agreeing….Just listen a little and then respond.

And regarding crocs, they have no place in deer camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, crappyice said:

A member’s Ideology has zero to do with how I feel about him/her. How one carries themselves in conversation (or some feel conversion) is the part that is ridiculous. I disagree with chef and lefty a bunch but would rather discuss topics with them then sit in a room with people preaching to a majority choir and not listening. Listening…not agreeing….Just listen a little and then respond.

Why so opposed to crocs? Don't go to the saddlehunter forum,there are guys climbing trees wearing crocs...

• Like 1

You had me until you said Crocs do not belong. Crocs are the best!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Your negative response to my sentiment makes me think I am more right than ever before!

Hahaha crocks especially the ones with the holes are extremely homosexual