Get rid of it

Your previous post definitely appears to contradict that . If you were so Luke warm about him, you wouldn’t be defending him at the drop of a hat . 

See you won’t answer about weather or not you think Trump won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t waste your time arguing with him [mention=8155]Northcountryman[/mention] He’s nothing but a troll who gets off on stirring the pot with true Conservatives. He makes no sense at all and is so out of touch with reality. 

Lol I am far from out of touch with reality… the problem here is there are very few true conservatives left… look at Liz Cheney that is a true conservative one who is not afraid to stand up for her beliefs despite what Dump says.

Most former conservatives now bow to the dump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

See you won’t answer about weather or not you think Trump won

And you won’t be truthful about what you think of Biden. I’ve said this before Chef . You are a hard core liberal - just admit it !! For anyone to defend that Buffoon Biden certainly requires devotion to the Liberal Gods !! 

• Like 1

That he’s a danger to this country - actually , the real danger is Biden and the Dems 

So you believe Trump won the election and is telling the truth about fraud and that he should be president right now

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Lol I am far from out of touch with reality… the problem here is there are very few true conservatives left… look at Liz Cheney that is a true conservative one who is not afraid to stand up for her beliefs despite what Dump says.

Most former conservatives now bow to the dump

She’s a  Rhino , not a conservative 

• Like 2

And you won’t be truthful about what you think of Biden. I’ve said this before Chef . You are a hard core liberal - just admit it !! For anyone to defend that Buffoon Biden certainly requires devotion to the Liberal Gods !! 

Not a liberal at all… I believe in my right to bear arms. I like small government and low taxes. I am not a fan of welfare, I do believe abortion and marijuana should be legal.

See the world is not black and white as you have made it out to be… there are shades of grey.

When people think in terms of absolutes the way you do it’s very dangerous

• Like 1

Not a liberal at all… I believe in my right to bear arms. I like small government and low taxes. I am not a fan of welfare, I do believe abortion and marijuana should be legal.

See the world is not black and white as you have made it out to be… there are shades of grey.

EVERYTHING you post on here is liberal Chef - I don’t believe you . If you like small govt and lower taxes , you’d be voting Republican , yet you don’t . I can understand that if you rally despised Trump you’d vote against him ,ok , yet , you do MUCH more than that . You CINSTSNTLY go out of your way to defend Biden and any other Liberal currently in the news in here . I do not believe you . You’re a liberal , just admit it !! Stop misrepresenting yourself !! 

• Like 1

EVERYTHING you post on here is liberal Chef - I don’t believe you . If you like small govt and lower taxes , you’d be voting Republican , yet you don’t . I can understand that if you rally despised Trump you’d vote against him ,ok , yet , you do MUCH more than that . You Constantly  go out of your way to defend Biden and any other Liberal currently in the news in here . I do not believe you . You’re a liberal , just admit it !! Stop misrepresenting yourself !! 

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

EVERYTHING you post on here is liberal Chef - I don’t believe you . If you like small govt and lower taxes , you’d be voting Republican , yet you don’t . I can understand that if you rally despised Trump you’d vote against him ,ok , yet , you do MUCH more than that . You Constantly  go out of your way to defend Biden and any other Liberal currently in the news in here . I do not believe you . You’re a liberal , just admit it !! Stop misrepresenting yourself !! 

Nice job Buddy !!  I freakin knew it !!! I knew he had said that before !!! See Chef , it’s confirmed - you are officially full of it !!!!!! 

Lol also I believe I just misspoke there it should have said I did not vote for Cuomo lol anyway at least I have the sack to answer the questions asked of me unlike you

28 minutes ago, Chef said:

Lol also I believe I just misspoke there it should have said I did not vote for Cuomo lol anyway at least I have the sack to answer the questions asked of me unlike you

No , you can’t worm out of this one by deflecting - you are officially full of it and no one should EVER believe a word you say on this forum forevermore !! Misspoke my pitooty!! You know exactly what you said in those posts and you absolutely know you were being untruthful !! Yes !!! 

• Like 2