Dream With Me...

They took the 787 billion from the bailout and split it with every American. My 1st thought, nobody would have a mortgage! 300 million people in the country. We could've done more with less than 787 billion as well. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL.

While I would agree the bailout was a colossal waste of money, I believe the math puts the $ /person around $2500-3000 . Much less than is often quoted in right wing spins.

I would have to agree. I am sure I am in the minority, but my wishes were for no bailout and for things to get a lot worse. I think when a significant % of our population starts losing their homes ,incomes, food on the table... we might get off our butts and do something about this joke of a government it has become. Things started to turn around too quickly. Not enough suffering,and ever body went back to life as normal .A lot of bitchn and no doing. It amazes me some of the things our "leaders" say and do and we go along with because it is "our" sides view.