Beagles Tortured for Experiments-Sickening

CharlieNY

I saw this on Fox News last night and it made me sick to my stomach. I have owned beagles since I was a young boy and currently have 3 beagles. I am no fan of PETA but I'm on their side on this issue. This is so sad and disgusting!     valoroutdoors.com.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/national-institutes-health-beagles-experiments-peta.amp

Horrible if true .But that would be the day hell  froze over I believed anything that came out of petas mouth .Would not read or believe a story that involved them one bit .

”during a peta investigators visit”

PETA  can f’off.Sad people believe what these freaks still have to say .(clearly not a peta fan)

Edited by WNYTRPR

I used to work with a guy that worked in a place that raised beagles and ferrets for testing purposes. He used to tell me the things that went on there and there's no way I could stomach it. Awful things are done everyday to animals to test out everyday items (hairspray, medicine, cleaning chemicals etc) that flys under the radar of the common citizen. I won't go into detail but I'm a bit more PETA after hearing what he had to say.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Horrible if true .But that would be the day hell  froze over I believed anything that came out of petas mouth .Would not read or believe a story that involved them one bit .
”during a peta investigators visit”
PETA  can f’off.Sad people believe what these freaks still have to say .(clearly not a peta fan)
So it can't be true at all because of who you heard it from? Seems like a shallow way to go about finding truth... Are they a bit crazy at times? Sure. Do they always get it "wrong?" Nope.

Found during a PETA investigators visit? What? sorry folks ,but that is all strait poorly written propaganda. I am well aware that beagles are a common dog for testing due to their small size and docile nature and testing goes on, but reading anyting with PETAs name on it is giving them the publicity they crave.

10 minutes ago, chrisw said:

So it can't be true at all because of who you heard it from? Seems like a shallow way to go about finding truth... Are they a bit crazy at times? Sure. Do they always get it "wrong?" Nope.

Actually yea ,won’t believe a thing that comes out of their mouth .You must not be too privy to how peta works .

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

Found during a PETA investigators visit? What? sorry folks ,but that is all strait poorly written propaganda. I am well aware that beagles are a common dog for testing due to their small size and docile nature and testing goes on, but reading anyting with PETAs name on it is giving them the publicity they crave.

Thank you .I guess when you’re involved in the Fur industry as long as I have been ,you know better .

13 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Sad times when any “outdoorsman “gives them credit .I’m done with this topic .

Sad times when any “outdoorsman “gives them credit .I’m done with this topic .
Where did I give them credit? I stated that if you want to be informed you take the info you're given and do your own fact searching to corroborate. If you don't want to then I don't care. I guess I'm not an outdoorsman either, due to your fact checking.

13 minutes ago, chrisw said:

You make a lot of assumptions.

I  don’t want to fact check .Won’t change my life one way or another .I just stated anything that involves petas name gets dispelled by me instantly.and any article involving peta shouldn’t be on a hunting site ,imo.