Sheds 2022?

Kmartinson

#24 Actually shed hunted this property pretty thoroughly and knew I had overlooked this little goldenrod filled pipeline. Snuck through it to do a mid morning call, run and gun. Turns out it's not a match to any of the others from this property. Turkey Season continues, apparently shed season is still happening also.

20220504_090339.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

#24 Actually shed hunted this property pretty thoroughly and knew I had overlooked this little goldenrod filled pipeline. Snuck through it to do a mid morning call, run and gun. Turns out it's not a match to any of the others from this property. Turkey Season continues, apparently shed season is still happening also.

20220504_090339.jpg

Nice. My eyes are always looking for them when I'm out and about.

Just found out that a neighbor's kid found one side off of the buck that my biggest of the year belonged to as well. I knew how sheds would be in this area with all the standing corn iver the winter. He found it really close to a stand that I never hunted last fall. My side was picked up nearly 2 miles from his...

IMG_20220501_133330424_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220501_133255025_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220416_101510.jpg

• Like 7