Guess I did something right.

G-Man

Was recently contacted by a young woman ( friend request on fb) and was about to delete request until I looked a common friend.  Turns out this 20 year old was a 13 year old I took out in a youth hunt 7 years ago through a nwtf outreach program we had back them for jake day...  she is now in college and decided that she wants to get back into hunting , deer and turkey now.  She had lost her course certificate to the wash (unreadable)but has her old licence from 2014-15 when I took her out.  We chatted a bit and I believe  she should be able to get her licence based off her old nys licence.   When that is accomplished she asked if I can take her and her friend out  to show them the ropes again..    must of made an impression  those long years ago..  anyway I'm thrilled she has decided to reenter the hunting world..  a success I guess even if delayed several years!

Anyone else have a successful story of getting a random stranger involved in hunting?

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1