Well pump not working.

ny hunter

This has me confuzzeled?

WDSWTR: I do not see how it is possible for you to have a foot valve if your pump is located in the well, (jet pump) Its a pain in the arse but to find out if you have a bad check valve you can do as defrazzle said or fill your holding tank up with the pump and .....

I have a jet pump(above ground in my basement) in my house....it has a foot valve 100' + on the bottom. Maybe I misread your statement.

Yep misread. I said if your pump is in your well.

I think I am gonna get the boys and pull the pump this weekend.Not sure what else to do.Gonna bring my son and some of his friends(all 18) and let them do the digging and pulling.

Now you're talking! Get those experts in there......for digging and pulling that is. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Well 1200.00 dollars and a knew pump and foot valve and we have water at camp.Took the guy about 3 hours.the well was pretty deep,i was told about 150 feet but the guy said well over 200.Glad i did not give this a try and really F things up.Thanks for all the input.....

• Like 1