Black & Chocolate Lab pups

wheelieman

My Black lab was bred 3 times in as many days, So that means in a couple of months the pups will be born,

Both the stud and the bitch have great hunting blood lines and both parents are bird retrieving machines,

The female was graded Excellent on her OFA the stud graded good, He is a big male with a great hunting drive he lives full time as a lap dog, She is a small female whos only job in life is to retrieve, The rest of the time you can catch her sleeping in my recliner or playing with the kids, Both parents are from households with young children, Pedigrees are available to view off line, She will be going to the vet in a couple weeks to verify her pregnancy, If anybody is interested in a pup or know some body who is feel free to leave a message.

• Like 1

My Black lab was bred 3 times in as many days, So that means in a couple of months the pups will be born,

Both the stud and the bitch have great hunting blood lines and both parents are bird retrieving machines,

The female was graded Excellent on her OFA the stud graded good, He is a big male with a great hunting drive he lives full time as a lap dog, She is a small female whos only job in life is to retrieve, The rest of the time you can catch her sleeping in my recliner or playing with the kids, Both parents are from households with young children, Pedigrees are available to view off line, She will be going to the vet in a couple weeks to verify her pregnancy, If anybody is interested in a pup or know some body who is feel free to leave a message.

If one of those dogs could cook and clean I'd think they could do EVERYTHING.  :)

Pics of the stud and the bitch if you have some would be cool.

• 1 month later...