Busted!!

growalot

No, Not a bird nor me ,but an A-hole.... He heard me coming and was running through the slashing and must have tripped. I heard the crashing and then the swearing...not sure if he had another with him... Wish I wasn't so dang tired and sore ...I would have gave chase or circled around...he was headed down hill toward the fence....So Must have felt comfortable coming up from one of the 3 neighbors below me.. Well that's one down, as it were...they'll think twice next time...I hope he hurt himself twit. :rolleyes::nono:

Edited by growalot

No, Not a bird nor me ,but an A-hole.... He heard me coming and was running through the slashing and must have tripped. I heard the crashing and then the swearing...not sure if he had another with him... Wish I wasn't so dang tired and sore ...I would have gave chase or circled around...he was headed down hill toward the fence....So Must have felt comfortable coming up from one of the 3 neighbors below me.. Well that's one down, as it were...they'll think twice next time...I hope he hurt himself twit. :rolleyes::nono:

THAT WAS YOU!!!???

• Like 3

Think they were hunting ?? 

I wonder  how much pot and or meth labs are on other peoples property they don't know about. Grow, not yours as you know it very well but in general.  On state land in AK while we were hiking I smelled a "skunk". Um their aren't any skunks in AK but pot growing season with 23 hours of daylight is pretty good. Not being paranoid but something always to keep in the back of your head while tooling around the woods and encounter a stranger where they shouldn't be.

You'd think by now all around here would realize all my trails are clear and I make no noise strolling around from place to place...They are lucky I didn't have one of the boys with me and gave the Watch command... There would have been much more swearing and some yelling too ;) ....had it not been a hunting season...I would have considered it.

Think they were hunting ?? 

I wonder  how much pot and or meth labs are on other peoples property they don't know about. Grow, not yours as you know it very well but in general.  On state land in AK while we were hiking I smelled a "skunk". Um their aren't any skunks in AK but pot growing season with 23 hours of daylight is pretty good. Not being paranoid but something always to keep in the back of your head while tooling around the woods and encounter a stranger where they shouldn't be.

Happened on my grandparents land. Guess they had a game cam or some kind of alert system on it because when we worked our way back to the spot they were planted, the plants were completely gone. Gotta be careful on your own land now a days.