won a gun

papabear

I went to a ducks unlimited dinner last night at rock hill country club the food was excellent .

This was the first gun and gear dinner we did we had 9 guns and a table full of gear

I was one of the lucky winners. I had won a Kimber 300 win mag with the 75 th DU logo on the barrel

Papabear

• Like 1

Congratulations and Welcome to the Kimber Rifle Owners Fraternity! That is an awesome way to get one too! Mine are all Montana models, but I've had some Select grades and even a Super America in the past. Love them all!

Thanks guys

I was looking at ammo for it. A little bit on the high side but I will get a box this week and in a few weeks get another box

I am looking for a good scope to put on it then to the range to sight it in

papabear

Congrats on the new gun!!

Hope you like recoil!! :D Hunted with a borrowed one back about 15 yrs ago. Thing rattled my brain. I ended up shooting a coiled rattle snake that struck at me when we suprised eachother. I couldnt even find his rattler after it was all said and done, and my ears rang for a week!!