Another new member - Sam

SamHardy

I just wanted to introduce myself to all you guys on the forum. I'm Sam a longtime lurker from the woods of new Hampshire who would like to share a bow. I was kinda leaning towards the archery and hunting and just wanted to ask your opinion on each of the bows and the 09 Z if you have shot it. I plan on primarily using it for deer hunting and spots. I'm interested in anything hunting/bow hunting/archery/outdoors and hopefully glean some info from the more experienced.

Thanks and regards

Sam

Welcome Sam.

Yo will never go wrong with a Z...as long as it fits you and feels right. a good fit+ practice =confidence in you ability and that will turn into good shots when the moment is there.

If that is the only bow you have handled I would try as many as you can before buying. There may be one you like better, but if that is what you want then have at it...and enjoy

Good luck

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Sam, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! Great bunch of people here, like Elmer said we like to argue during the off season just because we are not out hunting!!! Do not take anything said personal, we all have opinions and like to talk about everything and argue our points, some times a little to much...

Again welcome aboard and hope to see your oppinion!