New Posted Boys Video Up

Thanks fellas. Can't wait to see them Deerthug! I love home made ones.

1. I don't have cable.

2. I like hunting I can relate to.

What type of camera are you going to use, tripod? Been using an HD Drift myself but plan is to buy a under 500 camcorder that actually zooms in. The turkey I got on this video was cause my partner Doug brought along his camcorder. If I had my drift, or his gopro, the turkey would look super far away like 30 yards when it was actually 10ish. Damn fisheye lens and no zoom...

Filming hunts is wonderful. Took a collection of mine and made a feature that lasts 90 minutes.

These were hunts that were taped back in the early 90's all the way to 2005. I have put down the camera for the lsat couple of years. The only advice I have for people is not to blow a chance at a big buck just because you want it on film.

Thanks fellas. Can't wait to see them Deerthug! I love home made ones.

1. I don't have cable.

2. I like hunting I can relate to.

What type of camera are you going to use, tripod? Been using an HD Drift myself but plan is to buy a under 500 camcorder that actually zooms in. The turkey I got on this video was cause my partner Doug brought along his camcorder. If I had my drift, or his gopro, the turkey would look super far away like 30 yards when it was actually 10ish. Damn fisheye lens and no zoom...

I have three im going to use: Toshiba S20 HD facing me, JVC Everio SD with zoom for distance shots and my wearable bluetooth Looxcie for point of view shots. I also have a mountable iphone bow mount i made im going to use as well. Barring any unforseen illnesses im going to be in my stand/blind on Oct 1st at 5:00Am.

I know I know... I find it hilarious cause it was fun times but I understand not everyone will get it. If you hunt with a partner that you are great friends with, you'll understand it more, unless you never kid around out there which is fine also.

"The only advice I have for people is not to blow a chance at a big buck just because you want it on film."

%100 agree! That's why some of my videos do not have the killshot, I didn't bother moving to press record. Just need to be better prepared.

Paula you missed it! 12 inch bearded gobbler. Rewind and somewhere in the middle. :P