Finally a few Nice Bucks!!

stubbz

been checking my trail camera every few weeks and checked it this weekend with a big surprise of about 3 or 4 different bucks and one whos a dandy. for my area he's a monster and to be honest any would be shooters come opening day, cuz if i dont someone else will. pretty sure i know where my stand will be sitting this year tho :)

sorry was having issues uploading them so here are the rest also.

post-1755-0-09414700-1343061083_thumb.jp

post-1755-0-27098000-1343062844_thumb.jp

post-1755-0-27052500-1343062883_thumb.jp

post-1755-0-53116100-1343062897_thumb.jp

post-1755-0-05608900-1343062935_thumb.jp

Edited by stubbz

no they'll break up im sure. i only have 2 different places to hunt so one of my stands was going to end up somewhere in that vicinity anyways, the other area is a much more hunted and pressured area. either way ill be lucky to see these guys in daylight by fall

yep, 1st buck is a brute. good luck, but I just don't get the "if I don't shoot em, someone else will."

what you are saying is that a buck doesn't have a good chance of making it to the next hunting season. If that were true then most of the bucks you have in your pictures would already be dead.

yep, 1st buck is a brute. good luck, but I just don't get the "if I don't shoot em, someone else will."

what you are saying is that a buck doesn't have a good chance of making it to the next hunting season. If that were true then most of the bucks you have in your pictures would already be dead.

yeah that is true, where these guys are not many people hunt the area so they go there for that security cuz on the other side of the tracks theres plenty of hunters that hunt there and shoot anything they can, so with any luck ill get to see one of these bigger guys and put one down. this is only my second hunting season tho so if its got a decent rack im sure ill take the shot, but 6 points and below i wont bother with. by time the opener comes these guys should all be very decent bucks for my area