Keto diet?

Cory

On 6/2/2022 at 8:43 PM, eaglemountainman said:

I started Keto 9 days ago, along with intermittent fasting 18-20 hrs a day. Also did a 24 hr fast the other day. Caloric intake between 1000-1400 a day with less than 12 net carbs a day on average. No results to report until first 2 week weigh in on Tuesday. The Keto piss strips have me in the optimal ketosis range consistently though, so hopefully I'll see rapid results. I did have a few days of Keto flu beginning around day 3. Nauseous/spongie gut, headache, low energy, achy joints....

Wishing continued success to all.

Lost 11lbs first 14 days in.

Weigh in day , down 12 pounds in 18 days , on Nomads just eat less and move more diet . Tomorrow 6 course Italian dinner , breakfast with daughter Sunday , then camping with meeting one daughter for dinner at a lakeside restaurant, them a retirement party ,followed by a trip to Pittsburg for baseball , then a wedding in Virginia. 

I’ll still come home down ,it’s not hard , put the fork  down and move .

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

It’s been a bit since I updated. I’m still keto strong and feeling great. I do indulge into ice cream once in a while . It’s hard to go with the kids and not get something now and then. The diet will get tricky soon as I got a new job and will be required to travel a lot wining and dining! I’m down almost 50. Almost my target goal. But I have decided to try and keep it going even after I reach my target. 

• Like 8