TO ANYONE HUNTING IN LETCHWORTH

Larry

Well your opinion is basesless. I am a moderator and here to help, even suggest things to help people find info, make the forums run smoother, etc. I even do that sometimes when people dont ask. Its not my problem the guy took my advice as some type of slam, I honestly wish he didnt.

You have no dog in this hunt, why are you taking time to give me crap? Could it be that you have some kind of beef with me? Yup. Grow up and stop being such a whiner.

Yup sure do!! Your a mod which means very little to me and if you dont want to sound like an a$$clown on a public site you might want to do some research. A real mod does not throw childish post about something they are clueless about. You call it whining, I call it showing just how much you dont know! Like you said anyone can post on here with their opinion remember! Maybe im just joking around like you are?

Oh and grow up..You might want to take your own advice on that one!!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

Research? On what? Seperating subjects? Oh, so just like I said, you are dragging your beef all over the board. Lets keep subjects in their respective threads, ok?

BTW, I dont give a damn what you think I should or shouldnt be doing. If you dont like it, theres the door.

Oh im sorry!!! I would hate to see that keyboard power come out!! Game over!!!!

hey guys i was just giving out some info. no need beat one another up

And a good post it was untill someone thought they needed to step in!! I hope buck gets back on here and talks about the park. Any Question!! We were back down there over the weekend and the numbers were much better this trip. The permits are in.

Cabins are rented and the stands on the bottom are ready to go!!!