Asking me to choose between Romney and Obama...

So then you admit that your vote doesnt mean anything. Ill tell you, Romney has more of a chance tso win in NY than anyone but Obama, that sir, is a fact.

Until career politics and all of the benefits that go with it are done away with, we are stuck with this system and have to play the game. Its sad, but it is what it is.

So by not voting you are essentially voting for this poor excuse for a leader we have now. Sorry I just don't get your logic. Personally I think anyone who chooses not to vote is part of the problem in this country. Plain and simple

I agree...both candidates suck. When was the last time we had a candidate you were proud of voting for as oppose to a candidate you voted for because he didn't suck as bad as the other guy?

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

So by not voting you are essentially voting for this poor excuse for a leader we have now. Sorry I just don't get your logic. Personally I think anyone who chooses not to vote is part of the problem in this country. Plain and simple

Didn't say I wasn't voting. I said I WISH there was another choice. Haven't decided which dumbass I'd rather have running this country into the ground yet.

That being said I wouldn't talk down to anyone for choosing not to vote. That's their right.

Also, what was said was true, your vote does not count in this state. NY will always vote democrat, may not be ideal or make you feel all warm and fuzzy about the glory of the American political system, but it's reality.

Edited by Wildcats160

Where on Earth did I say I wasn't going to vote? I said I will not vote for R&R.

So then you admit that your vote doesnt mean anything. Ill tell you, Romney has more of a chance tso win in NY than anyone but Obama, that sir, is a fact.

Until career politics and all of the benefits that go with it are done away with, we are stuck with this system and have to play the game. Its sad, but it is what it is.

No, my vote is very important to me. What you see as a waste, or frittering away, of my vote I see as a legitimate protest. You say Mr Romney is the only one capable of defeating Mr Obama in this state. That's like telling a man foundering in the ocean he'd be better off to drown in a lake. I don't want either of them anywhere near the White House. And Frankly, I'm more concerned with maintaining the House and seizing the Senate. Let Obama stay where he is and have a hostile congress to contend with. I'm hoping for gridlock. The less they do in D.C. the better. I'm not quite convinced we're so far out on the promontory we can't turn this bus around just yet. Gridlock at least takes the proverbial foot off the gas, even if it doesn't jam on the brakes and turn us around.