Democrat NJ Governor again attacking responsible gun owners. Expect NY to do the same.

There is no end to the demands from Democrats to take away 2nd Amendment rights.  NJ Governor Murphy is pushing more useless gun ownership oppression.  I expect it won't be long before NY's Democrat Governor pushes the same crap.

None of this foolishness works though.  This video explains why and takes up the stupid Governor's challenge to tell him why.

Too bad most citizens are stupid and are swallowing his horse crap.

Edited by Grouse

44 minutes ago, Grouse said:

To anti-gun clueless idiots, the large caliber makes the gun more powerful.  They don't understand firearms, yet they get to write laws regulating them.

So, are you saying that a 22LR is just as powerful as a .50 BMG or a 22-250 is just as powerful as a .300 Winchester Mag.?

I was just curious. I was talking to a buddy the other day who doesn't hunt anymore but still owns a shotgun, and even he feels all these gun laws are "bleepin" stupid, and they haven't stopped any gun crimes.

It's the same way the SAFE ACT didn't/doesn't stop criminals from using modern sporting rifles in crimes, it just made those of us who follow the stupid laws have to mutilate our rifles and spend a bunch of extra money making them what dipshits feel is OK with their standards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Grouse said:

Also, when they write a .50 caliber law, they are too stupid to realize there are many .50 caliber firearms that are not the BMG round, including muzzle loaders.  The law bans them all.

I suspect they are not stupid but evil.  If their law bans more than intended than that is just bonus to them.

• Like 1

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

When did New Jersey secede from the union? 

........and you can bet the STASI will enforce it, cuz, New Jersey.

Robby

• Like 1

And when gun orgs sue the state for unconstitutional infringement of 2nd A rights, the taxpayers in NJ get stuck with the massive legal bill the state accrues fighting the suit.

I have to believe the state pursues these gun laws, knowing they have some very evil and tyrannical intentions for the future, because they can't say these laws will have any positive effect on crime rates.