New state record???

WNY Bowhunter

I know the people that own the farm. I dont believe they would get involved in something like this. The pics of bucks eating at a feeder on a high fence hunting operation probably does not shine the best light on their operation or high fence all together but to be involved in something like this... I dont believe it!!!

First...I am not a anch and dont do hunts on my farm. Only on the 700 acre free range. Second i sell a 200in buck for anywhere from 4 to 6 grand. And thrid... I knew it was a joke....THIS TIME!!!!

no i was actually just curious.. so you dont do hunts? you just raise deer and sell them? you grow them from yearlings?

Lowlife Whitetails, go figure. For 8 grand you to can be a lowlife. :haha: I would like to know why the Ranch didnt speak up and say hey wait a minute thats not a wild deer, the douche bag was just here and shot it? They can't say they didnt know he was trying to pass it off as a wild deer!! IT WAS ALL OVER THE NET FOR SH-- SAKE!!! So whats lowlife Whitetails excuse?

thought the same thing the other day... they would have had to been in on it!

EDIT: just read Joes post...

no i was actually just curious.. so you dont do hunts? you just raise deer and sell them? you grow them from yearlings?

I have 6 pens of about 6 acres total. I have 24 deer total right now. I breed my own deer with straws of other deer across the country. I raise them from fawns. So far my bucks have all been sold as breeders to other farms across the country or sold as fawns to new farmers.

The only hunting that goes on here is on our 700 acres and there are no fences.

I have 6 pens of about 6 acres total. I have 24 deer total right now. I breed my own deer with straws of other deer across the country. I raise them from fawns. So far my bucks have all been sold as breeders to other farms across the country or sold as fawns to new farmers.

The only hunting that goes on here is on our 700 acres and there are no fences.

Your profile pic, is that one of your deer?

You have NO IDEA THE SOAP OPERA. his girlfriend is on my wifes facebook.. About a month ago they suppossed to get married. But he got caight in the backseat of his van on the night of his bacholrs party with someone else.. Needless to say NOT MARRIED. However she did take him back. In an out of jail. Soap opera is an understatement.

I would love to know the whole Bio story about this guy. no license. alledgedly not above illegal activities, spends $6-000+- on a canned hunt. Not saying this is the case but how would you like to be an ex-wife with delinquent child support and the ex-hubby is taking a canned hunt? I can just see this ending up like a soap opera.