New state record???

WNY Bowhunter

Just Plain Sad

makes me feel better though that even when I harvest a doe it is a true trophy to me

yes I would love to have a huge rack like that hanging on the wall but I feel great when I harvest a true wild animal still feels like the first one & if the time comes when it doesn't or i would even think of doing something like this it would be time to hang my hat & give up hunting

People are so stupid. When I first saw the pic I was like damn then I noticed how big this guys smile was! (Non exsitant). I got the feeling that it was not right. Any body I know couldn't stop smiling.

Thing that really sucks about this it gives hunters a bad vibe with everybody plus if anybody does get a nice deer everybody is sceptical because of stuff like this.

Guys a jerk. To bad mike supported him brought his name in he mud too.

I gotta rib ya a little Four Seasons.

Was it shot behind your fence or someone else's? :D

Dont even go there buddy. This one was pulled over my eyes like everyone else. I do know the land he said he shot it on as its real close to me and its some awesome property. As farm as the farm it was taken. Yes i believe i know. As far as killing it at my place.....Nope still a little small for my 2yr olds. Anyways it does not help huntimg or deer farms!!!

Shooting a deer behind a fence is like paying for sex; yeah you bagged one but it still doesn't mean you have skills.

I don't know. I think we all pay for sex. It's not always monetary payments, but we usually DO pay for it. I think most guys will know what I mean. LOL

• Like 3