Early/Mid Bow Season Boots

In the market for some warmer weather boots this year, for early to mid bow season.  I have a pair of beauties for the real cold weather.  I've heard good things about rubber boots, that they're pretty light and form fitting these days.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Buddy of mine, outstanding bow hunter recommended LaCross Alpha Burlys.

Any light weight rubber boots are fine.  Lacrosse, Muck, Ranger or any other high boot will work. 

I like them high enough to tuck my pants in when walking in & out. 

Don't get sucked into need for camo boots.  Foolishness.

I bet more than a few deer are killed in sneakers each year.

I bought a pair of Itasca 400 gram knee high boots at Gander Mt a couple months ago . They are reasonably comfortable . I got them because they aren't tight at the ankle or leg . They have slots in the sides so I can grab them with my arthritic hands .

I had previously owned a pair of Guide Gear boots that I got from Dick's . They cracked from top to bottom in the front and back . Only had them for 3 years .

• 2 weeks later...

For early bow, I just have a crappy pair of walmart hiking boots that are waterproof. They are pretty comfortable, have not had them in the rain yet though.

Buy bees wax and rub it into the boots to waterproof them. Silicone sprays and treatments applied to leather do not last and degrade the leather over time.