Trophy Room Complete

BizCT

2 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Nice collection, biz.  If I were a little younger I would like to do a lope hunt

Age is all a state of mind - until your knees, shoulders and back go ... then its a state of aches and pains

• Like 1

But what's the story with the porcupine???

Halloween 2011. Was in PA stateland with xbow hunting deer. First time ever hunting with an xbow. Solid snow actually. Late morning was about to walk out of the woods and head back to camp for lunch. I spotted the porcupine and put a stalk on but it got up a tree. I didn’t want to pin it to the tree so I got on the side and shot. Thought i missed for a second since nothing happened. Then it fell down at my feet. I always check regs night before hunting on what critters are legal, so I knew it was legal. The following year on Halloween I shot the mountain Lion

351acd613ba532b2378d77652780aeb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Halloween 2011. Was in PA stateland with xbow hunting deer. First time ever hunting with an xbow. Solid snow actually. Late morning was about to walk out of the woods and head back to camp for lunch. I spotted the porcupine and put a stalk on but it got up a tree. I didn’t want to pin it to the tree so I got on the side and shot. Thought i missed for a second since nothing happened. Then it fell down at my feet. I always check regs night before hunting on what critters are legal, so I knew it was legal. The following year on Halloween I shot the mountain Lion

351acd613ba532b2378d77652780aeb6.jpg

Found my old notes on it

6ae7ec77f83daa373c517fe9b678a76b.jpg

• Like 1