Smart-value shoppers...need some camo finds

phade

Taking FIL to Ohio next month Nov. 3-10 or 11. He has zero clothing for bowhunting....all his stuff is old school gun season wear (heavy duty overalls, bibs, jacket, etc.).

He's a touch smaller than me and can't borrow any of my gear.

He has light base layers and some turkey hunting gear he can layer under...but not much worthwhile. He's just not in a position to spend more money...he spent some cash on a solid rain set (as he didn't have one). He could wear that as an outer layer, but I'd prefer him to have a fleece suit or something along those lines with wind block if possible.

Gotta go cheap...he's likely a size L for most things. Anything...coveralls, mid layers...fleece suits...cheap cheap cheap. Let me know if you see a bargain. Looked at Wally World and Dick's for the Field and Stream stuff, but it is too loud and not really November bowhunting gear.

Edited by phade

Sad but true....hunters pass...and wives donate...go to your local salvation army...Mr.B loves wool coats...He picked up a nearly new Pendelton (sp) wool coat..green for 7.00...got another Woolrich blk and red ..missing a button and in new condition for 5.00

Edited by growalot

If he has outer layers and just looking for mid layer to stay warm go to the salvation army or good will. They have all kinds of fleece and wool sweater heavy to light. I have picked up heavy wool sweater for 6 bucks. You can find camo there to just start dropping in to the stores.