Apples or corn

Chef

So I have access to a new area to hunt it has standing corn and apple trees on the property which would you hunt, secondly at both locations there are no good trees to use my climber that have good shots onto the field do you this I would be ok using the climber 10 or 15 yards back facing the trails the deer are using to access the fields

Apples if there are any on the tree, especially this far into October. Corn transition hasn't fully taken place in some spots, but it'll depend on your area...both are worthy options to investigate.

X2 . The farm I hunt still has standing corn but most of the deer have been in the apples. I got a deer this past week end and he had apples in him, no corn.

Neither. Get in the woods 50 to 100 yrds from the apples or corn. Find where the deer are bedding in the morning and get there before they leave the apples or corn. Be between the feed and the corn in the morning (or night) and you’ll get them on their way back to the beds. They mostly likely won’t be in the corn or apples prior to dark

apples first,corn second. why not try the ground? great way to hunt!!! of not back on trail entering fine. but thats why i dont use a climber, you need the right tree and its never in the right spot..... better to be in a spot to get a deer than see one........

All very good advice I will deffinatly be in the woods there is a point where the trees make a right angle corner that sticks out into the field one side has apples the other has corn I'm gunna go back in those woods about 30 yards where the trails leading to the apples and the trails leading to the corn Intersect