2022 Corn and Soybean Seed

Been busy. We filled pre-orders but ended up with some extra. Have approximately 8 bags of herbicide resistant 111 day corn and 9 bags of herbicide resistant soybeans left.

First come first served until it's gone. Message me if interested and anywhere near the area of Rensselaer, Warren, Washington, or Saratoga counties. Seed is $20 per bag and to be left standing for wildlife consumption in lieu of harvesting.20220514_132344.jpg20220514_132357.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dbHunterNY said:

We took some way back this is what's left. How much do you want?

Yes both roundup ready.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

My corn and beans r planted for this year. If u can't get rid of the soybeans I'll take what's left over.  I would like to order some for 2023. Let me know when u r taking orders. I think u r the closest branch to me selling seeds. Thanks   

On 5/16/2022 at 8:26 PM, dmandoes said:

My corn and beans r planted for this year. If u can't get rid of the soybeans I'll take what's left over.  I would like to order some for 2023. Let me know when u r taking orders. I think u r the closest branch to me selling seeds. Thanks   

PM me your all your contact info. I think I'm going to start a list and i'll contact people for sooner for next year if this program keeps going and supply doesn't dry up.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I wish I knew you were interested I could have saved you a trip. I got mine today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, onlybrowning said:

PM sent…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you a text message. If some are available we can reserve them when either of you can make it down again.

• Like 1