Trump makes Obama an offer...

A bad precedent ? Like getting jack ryan's sealed divorce records unsealed in order to destroy him personally and politically just before an election? Obama is a scumbag, and deserves to be exposed, humiliated, and thrown out of office.

A bad precedent ? Like getting jack ryan's sealed divorce records unsealed in order to destroy him personally and politically just before an election? Obama is a scumbag, and deserves to be exposed, humiliated, and thrown out of office.

Interesting you bring this up. Didn't Ryan have Obama videotaped and followed when they were running for the Senate against each other? Weren't those tactics used to try to destroy someone too?? My view is that he got the taste of his own medicine. As the old saying goes, "if you play with $#!+, your fingers will smell." LOL

You're putting that on the same level as having sealed custody records, that both parties had sealed to protect their child, unsealed and aired publicly ?

If I'm not mistaken, videotaping your opponent while he is in public, campaigning, is called opposition research, and is done by all.

Big difference Steve. I do however agree with the finger saying though.

You have 2 choices................Vote for the Federal Government running your life and telling you what to do or have use competition to build the country. Handout vs working....

No, the only choice in this election is which candidate we think stinks less. That's about it. The people who want to work WILL work no matter who the president is. Those who get handouts will continue to get them. Not like any republican president has ever gotten rid of welfare and neither would Romney.

• Like 3

No, the only choice in this election is which candidate we think stinks less. That's about it. The people who want to work WILL work no matter who the president is. Those who get handouts will continue to get them. Not like any republican president has ever gotten rid of welfare and neither would Romney.

Quote of the day dude !!! That should just about wrap this thread up.

Yes a bad precedent We're not talking two twitts running for office...we're talking about one of them actually holding the office of the president...like him or not...I don't....you can't allow forthe "office " to be blk mailed ...which is what this is...

Now Trump knows he can't answer that but the problem is...and I see he may have a point...He looks at the American ppl as being fools...not much different than Obama..

Like we can't see what that poorly worded"deal" really is...personally he should gather everyone he told he was going to do this ...then fire everyone that didn't tell him not too

1. He makes an offer that would be detrimental to...THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT..forget the guy in there at the moment

2. he is not only using a form of blk mail on the man in office..knowing it can't work...he's toying with charities

3 . He's outwardly showing his disdain for the American ppl ...in thinking we are not intelligent to see through his BS

....It's all mute anyways...I said the Republicans were going to shoot them selves in the foot like last election ...and sure enough....the gun's loaded and the safety is off...hammer half way cocked...sad

Edited by growalot