bow/ml tags

Dan92

can i still use my tags for either sex and antlerless for regular season? they say bow/ml on them so i just want to make sure

No, you can't. But you still got a couple of hours! Stop looking down at your phone and look at the buck 30 yards away from you! SHOOT!

• Like 1

No, you can't. But you still got a couple of hours! Stop looking down at your phone and look at the buck 30 yards away from you! SHOOT!

was in all morning saw a doe at like 6:30 about 50 yards. and i chased around 15 turkeys for a good half hour couldnt get close enough for a shot. going to try and get out tomorrow morning before the army gets out and get a spot lol.. what about in westchester its bow only?

was in all morning saw a doe at like 6:30 about 50 yards. and i chased around 15 turkeys for a good half hour couldnt get close enough for a shot. going to try and get out tomorrow morning before the army gets out and get a spot lol.. what about in westchester its bow only?

If you are going to LWood, you better get there by like 4-5am for a spot. There are only 2-3 spots, I heard it fills up quick. I never hunted it opening weekend.

You should hunt dark to dark tomorrow. A lot of guys will leave the woods at around 10-11am and they will kick deer up for sure. Then 2-3pm hunters will come back and again kick deer up. Definitely stay still and quiet all day long. I'll be hunting dark to dark saturday and sunday less than 10 miles away from you.

You should hunt dark to dark tomorrow. A lot of guys will leave the woods at around 10-11am and they will kick deer up for sure. Then 2-3pm hunters will come back and again kick deer up. Definitely stay still and quiet all day long. I'll be hunting dark to dark saturday and sunday less than 10 miles away from you.

you hunting bow or bringing out a gun?