Who's hunting PA tomorrow ?

Pygmy

I filled my buck tag and left with two unfilled doe tags. Between two full days in October during the early ML season and Monday's rifle opener I couldn't kill a doe. I could have stayed and hunted Tuesday but instead I had to skin, quarter and bone my buck then do a rough but compliant job on the skull for transporting back to NYS. HUGE pain in the ass.........

The last thing I needed at that time was to mess with another deer. I just don't like having to process two at a time anymore BUT, after that one is in the freezer, I'm ready to hit the bush again!!

How'd you guys do?

I filled my buck tag and left with two unfilled doe tags. Between two full days in October during the early ML season and Monday's rifle opener I couldn't kill a doe. I could have stayed and hunted Tuesday but instead I had to skin, quarter and bone my buck then do a rough but compliant job on the skull for transporting back to NYS. HUGE pain in the ass.........

The last thing I needed at that time was to mess with another deer. I just don't like having to process two at a time anymore BUT, after that one is in the freezer, I'm ready to hit the bush again!!

How'd you guys do?

I was wondering about transporting it back to NY with the new CWD regs. I'm sure a TON of PA deer came in to NY in the backs of trucks over the past few days...

I was wondering about transporting it back to NY with the new CWD regs. I'm sure a TON of PA deer came in to NY in the backs of trucks over the past few days...

Ain't that the truth.

I think it'd be a real difficult thing for the DEC to ticket a guy for. Gimme a break man.........

• 2 weeks later...

Well, heck... They didnt make the decision till the end of October... I didnt see or hear anything from the news or at local outdoors stores.

but on a side note. I read on a PA site that 1 of the doe that got out came back negative for the CWD tests .